The Annual General meeting is scheduled for:
- Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- Time: 1:00 pm
- Location: Maple Ridge Cctivity Centre
The AGM will be conducted observing Robert’s Rules of order and the provisions of the RMSS bylaws. So, here is what you, as a member in good standing need to know:
- To process with business, the AGM requires a quorum of 25 voting members.
- Only members in good standing will be permitted to attend.
- A member in good standing, who has been a member for at least 14 days prior to the date of the AGM is entitled to vote.
- A call for nominations to the board will be posted 30 days prior to the date of the AGM.
- Nomination forms will be available at both centres as of August 22, 2014.
- Nominations to the board will close on September 8, 2014.
- Nominations to the board my also be made from the floor of the AGM.
- You can nominate yourself if you wish and no seconder is required.
There are 8 vacancies for the board, and if no more than 8 nominations are received, the nominees will be elected by acclamation, i.e. there will be no election.