Connect with The RMSS Seniors Outreach Services
What is Seniors Outreach?
- The Seniors Outreach Services Program provides support services to seniors in Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows.
- Helping you stay connected to your community and maintain your independence is the goal.
- Improving accessibility of services to seniors will assist in an improved quality of life.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Canadian Council on Social Development states that given the choice, most of us would prefer to ‘age in place’ in our own homes.
- Being aware of what help is available to you, can enhance your wellbeing.
THE GOOD NEWS!
- Seniors in our community can access services that will meet your needs.
- Support is available to assist you to reconnect and find new friends, exciting activities and information that supports your choices.
WE CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO ADULTS 55+:
- Answer questions on Community Resources
- Programs & Services to promote active living
- Wellness Clinic to enhance a healthy lifestyle
- Security and friendship through Seniors Helping
- Seniors Program Coffee and Connecting Support
- Affordable Weekday Meals
- Educational Opportunities