Computer / Tech Help
TECH HELP: Receive tech help from your patient peers. Bring your smart phone, laptop, iPad, tablet, electronic notebook… and get help with:
- Setting up an email account
- Learning how to load and use apps
- Want to start a Facebook account?
- Staying cyber smart
- Setting up a video call (i.e. Zoom, Skype, etc.) to stay in touch with family & friends, and for virtual medical appointments.
- Trouble shooting YOUR specific issue
COST: $2.00 / by appointment
Volunteers: MR: Peter; PM: John
Book your half hour appointment ahead of your visit. Mask required.
*Must know your password to access your device. Bring your device’s charge cord.
Tech Help (by appointment): Maple Ridge Activity Centre
Thursdays 9:00am – 12:00pm
* No Class November 11th, 2021 *
Tech Help (by appointment): Pitt Meadows Activity Centre
Mondays & Wednesdays 1:00pm – 3:15pm
* No Class December 27th, 2021 *
If your internet provider is TELUS, you will have been receiving notices referring to a change in your email account. This is not a scam. TELUS has started the process of transitioning all existing email accounts to a platform powered by Google. Please note your email address (ending in @telus.net or @ telusplanet.net) will not change, but the way you access your email will be different.
If you have questions, follow up with TELUS. If you need tech help, book with one of our volunteers.